This position reports to the Executive Director and is part of the business office’s charitable giving team.
The Membership Coordinator is responsible for implementing VTDigger’s charitable giving program, which includes providing end-to-end donor support, records management, executing fundraising efforts, including fundraising events, and membership fulfillment.
The Membership Coordinator works with the business team to identify and implement tactics that result in donor conversion, retention and development to accomplish strategic outreach and revenue goals.
- Be the first point of contact for donor support calls and emails
- Maintain timely and accurate records in VTDigger’s donor databases, and provide data to business staff and development committee members as requested
- Coordinate membership program and ensure timely receipts and fulfillment
- Implement VTDigger’s fundraising efforts, including the spring and fall campaigns, maintaining timely and accurate records, developing creative assets and other tasks as required
- Support fundraising and donor cultivation events, as they develop